[blindLaw] Advice Accommodation Issues and Looking for Work

Morgan Mulkernm morgaynemulkern at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 00:22:20 UTC 2019

Hi   Kristy,

thank you so much for the support and resources. I am going to take your advice and try and hold off on giving notice until I make sure I've done everything I can. I got your message I'm so glad you called.  i've been getting terrible  migraines going to rest, but  I'll give you a call soon. Thank you

Best,
Morgayne

Sent from my iPhone