[blindLaw] Domino's v Robles (cert re website/app ADA accessibility); pro-ADA amici due Aug 14

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Mon Aug 12 20:04:43 UTC 2019

Tim, I don't trust this Supreme Court to leave it alone!  I posit that
everyone of them on that bench care very little about where technology is
and how far along it will take humanity.  Judging by what had previously
transpired whereby SCOTUS watered-down ADA quite a bit, I won't hedge my
bets that it won't worsen things now.

All that aside, I do wish to be proven wrong, even though doing so won't
necessarily change my thoughts of SCOTUS!  In any case, it will be
interesting to see how this whole process keeps Section 508 of the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973 alive and well.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado