[blindLaw] Filing Documents with the Court

James T. Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 18:49:01 UTC 2019

Once you're in practice, very few documents have to be handwritten. And
if they do, a legal assistant can handle that. Does the court in your
jurisdiction have any sort of accessibility initiatives??? Perhaps your
law school has a connection to judges, so this issue can be brought to
their attention.