[blindLaw] Filing Documents with the Court

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:33:28 UTC 2019

All,

It's being investigated by the dean. She seemed appropriately
mystified as to why the fact that most people handwrite these
petitions means that I would have to handwrite them, so she's having a
conversation with the person who told me as much and has directed me
to contact the probono coordinator.

Warmth,
Sanho