[blindLaw] Westlaw searching

Shannon sbg at sbgaal.com
Wed Aug 21 17:27:17 UTC 2019

I lost my sight quite a few years ago and since then I have been using
Westlaw some but relying on law clerks quite a bit which I would rather not
do.  When I was sighted, it was much faster to do research.  I was able to
go straight to the relevant portions of cases and statutes as well as doing
boolian type searches effectively.  Can someone point to a resource and/or
provide tips for making my research quicker and more productive and
effective?

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Shannon Brady Geihsler

Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC

1001 Main St., Suite 803

Lubbock, Texas 79401

Office:  (806) 763-3999

Mobile:  (806) 781-9296

Fax:  (806) 749-3752

E-Mail:   <mailto:sbg at sbgaal.com> sbg at sbgaal.com

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,