[blindLaw] law review question

---------- sbadillo100 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 02:43:44 UTC 2019

Hello, I have a question regarding law review. I am in my third year of law school and due to unforseen circumstances, did not get a chance to be on law review. While I understand that law review is of benefit, how detrimental would it be for those of us who are not on law review. The reason I ask this question hear is because for those of us who are visually impaired, I have found that we  can have all the experience we want, but will still experience hesitation from our perspective employers when it comes to getting the job, especially the job we most want. If anyone could provide some perspective, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.