[blindLaw] LSAT Study/Test Accommodations

John Gardner jdg.gardner2009 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 21:54:19 UTC 2019

List,
My name is John  Gardner. I have been on this list before, and I get off after I get the answers that I am looking for. When I get those answers I then forget what the answers were. I am not going to get off the list this time.

Anyway here is what I am wondering. How does a totally blind person study for the LSAT? I may end up going totally blind before I take the LSAT. I am wondering if I do lose all my vision what are some accommodations that totally blind people use on the LSAT? How does/did a totally blind person take the LSAT?

Any ideas, suggestions, or help of any kind as to how to do things pertaining to the LSAT totally blind are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
John Gardner