[blindLaw] Urgent, Using Relativity with JAWS and NVDA

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 19:45:52 UTC 2019

Hi all

I'm sorry to post this again but I would be really grateful if you
would share your experiences with Relativity and any tips you have for
using it with JAWS and/or NVDA with me. I need to use it for a project
directly on starting back to work and would be grateful for your
assistance with this.

If the reality is that Relativity is not accessible, I wonder if
contact has been made with the developers? I would be happy to do so.

Kind regards

Ger