[blindLaw] Healthcare Law Connection (Malpractice, Health Policy, etc)

Jenn Han jenniferhan17 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 05:15:29 UTC 2019

Hello,

My name is Jenn, and I’m a current undergraduate interested in learning
more about healthcare law and potential careers and opportunities in this
field. If you know of anyone who works in this legal field (malpractice,
health policy, etc.) I’d really appreciate if you connected me to them.

Wishing you a happy New Years,

Jenn
--
Jenn Han