[blindlaw] LSAT Tutor

Singh, Nandini NSingh at cov.com
Sun Feb 3 21:35:29 UTC 2019

There is a big law attorney in D.C. who does private LSAT tutoring. Since at the time D.C. was near me, I went to him directly. However, I bet he would be okay conducting lessons over the phone or by Face Time. He was great! He recommended which books to use to practice, supplied me with a bunch of previous LSAT exams, and provided me a small series of worksheets that explain how the exam works. He even explained in detail how to get the correct answers when I was first learning how to take the exam. His hourly rates were pretty reasonable. I do not think I spent more than $1000, including the cost of the textbooks I bought myself. Feel free to contact me off-list if you have more questions.