[blindlaw] Great News

Farber, Randy rfarber at jw.com
Sun Feb 17 04:04:11 UTC 2019

Congratulations.

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindLaw <blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Michal Nowicki via BlindLaw
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2019 7:22 PM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List <il-talk at nfbnet.org>; Blind Law Mailing List <blindlaw at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4 at icloud.com>
Subject: [blindlaw] Great News

**RECEIVED FROM EXTERNAL SENDER – USE CAUTION**

Hello Federation Family,

I have great news to share! I just accepted a job offer with Marashlian & Donahue: a small firm specializing in telecom and data privacy law. Although the firm’s office is in the D.C. area, the firm embraces telecommuting, as one of its partners has been working remotely from Champaign, IL for years. As a result, I will be working primarily from home (at least for the foreseeable future). Although I have been hired as a temporary, hourly employee for three months, there is a high probability that my job will evolve into a permanent, associate position with a fixed salary and full benefits, as long as my performance is satisfactory. I start this week.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on BlindLaw and IL-Talk who has given me job search and other career advice. I will be sure to let you all know how my work is going and will reach out if I encounter any significant workplace access barriers.

Best,

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10