[blindlaw] Anticipatory Scheduling

Kristi Wilkins kristiwilkins at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 23:47:09 UTC 2019

5 AM - 11PM? LOL...no.  I went to class from 8-11, went to the gym and got
lunch, another class from 2-3.  Home and study for a couple of hours.
Treated it like work but didn’t need to pull late hours until close to
finals.  Outline as you go along so that you aren’t trying to do that all
at the end.  Make time for social stuff as your network will be important
once you get out into the real world.