[blindlaw] Formatting Captions

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 22:38:18 UTC 2019

Actually, not that it matters, but I don't think that's true.  I've
spoken to a large number of sighted friends and colleagues at
comparable firms and the government, and they don't delegate this sort
of thing to assistants.  Bigger projects, yes.  But putting a caption
on a brief?  It takes more time to send it off and wait for it to come
back than to do it yourself.  Like I said, I delegate without shame,
but I do think it's good to know when we're asking for things out of
the norm.