[blindlaw] Becoming a Paralegal

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 21:07:03 UTC 2019

Hi All,
My name is Vejas Vasiliauskas and I am a third-year English major in college.
Although I have always loved English, I had been wavering between different career paths but now feel that I would like to be a paralegal working to prepare cases. I have heard that it is possible to become a paralegal with an English degree and am looking to see what support my school has to offer.
I wanted to ask other paralegals what requirements are necessary to become one, as well as any accessibility barriers you have encountered over the years.
Thank you,
Vejas