[blindlaw] Choosing Graduate School or Law School

LaKeria Taylor lakeria2009 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 22:27:37 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

So I know that I have asked a LSAT question here before because I am
going to study for it once I get my Bachelor's degree. I am struggling
with two things at the moment:
I like anything in the field of International Relations, but I also
love reading and analyzing court cases and can see myself working in
lidigation or something to do with International law. Because I like
both things, I have been kind of considering getting my Master's
degree first and then applying to law school because I don't really
see myself getting a Ph.D. to further my career, but the other thing
is the testing for both, the money, time, and energy you have to put
into law school and the cost of law school, the cost of a master's,
etc. Getting a scholarship to move from my bachelor's to grad school
is not an option, so cost for me is a major factor.
My other thing is the research, but when researching for your work in
law school, what's the difference in the work as far as math and that
sort of thing goes? How would you guys approach this situation?
I know that this is a lot and you all are not in my head, but some
other people's food for thought can't help.
Thanks,
Lakeria