[blindlaw] choosing graduate school or law school

LaKeria Taylor lakeria2009 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:41:04 UTC 2019

James,

What was law school like compared to getting your Ph.D?

Also, I have found joint law degree programs with my interests, but
things are getting complicated when those law schools are limited.
Let me also add that I am looking for internships in a variety of
things because I don't want to just jump into something, hence why I
am asking here since many of you have your master's/Ph.d. and chose
law school at some point in your lives. I also understand that more
experience looks good along with grades, personal essay, and that sort
of thing.