[blindlaw] Clerking

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:59:50 UTC 2019

I would love to chat with you about this, even though I'm not clerking. There was a recent thread on captions, and if you have a way of doing them efficiently I'd love to hear about it; in particular, getting everything alligned correctly, such as the names and docket numbers, is the most challenging.