[blindlaw] National Association of Blind Lawyers Annual Meeting, July 9, 2019

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Jan 17 17:49:12 UTC 2019

Hello everybody, I hope your 2019 is getting off to a good start.  As you
know, NABL is a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, and
we will be meeting at the NFB's Annual Convention being held this year in
Las Vegas from July 7 through 12.  NABL will meet the afternoon of July 9th.
I hope that many, many of you will be joining us.

We are starting the planning for this year's  meeting, and I would like to
get any thoughts for topics and speakers you would like to hear from this
year.  Many of our members are able to convert our seminars into CLE credits
because we provide materials and attendance certificates.

So please let me know of your ideas.

slabarre at labarrelaw.com <mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>

Thanks so much!

Scott