[blindlaw] Casetext

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Sat Jan 19 15:35:49 UTC 2019

We subscribe to the AI research tool.  Uploading a brief and browsing AI-generated results seems to work well.  However I prefer to read the result cases via Westlaw in a separate browser window by copying/pasting case citations.  I've been really impressed by how well it identifies relevant cases in response to an uploaded brief.  I cannot say if using it to manually search for and read and navigate linked cases is accessible.