[blindlaw] Readings

Richard Welch richard.welch.gs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 01:24:23 UTC 2019

Sanho, welcome:

Well first of all, one thing to really know is that the law is based on a very good command of the English language and often times construction matters. The first year of law school is often regarded as the hardest. The first year is referred to as “1L”And a quick search will net you a lot of good advice on this subject. IRAC Is another good thing to have a grasp on prior to entering law school. West academic has a subscription service which I would recommend with regard to content however, not so much when it comes to accessibility.

Best,

RICHARD WELCH

Best,

Richard Welch