[blindlaw] Readings

Robert Munro r.g.munro at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:20:05 UTC 2019

Before the semester starts, look at any sample exams that the professors make available with exemplary answers. You can then take notes that will fit best into the sort of structure your professor likes.

Do this for each class each semester and you will begin thinking like a lawyer more quickly.

Onward!

Rob