[blindlaw] LSAT Questions

John Gardner jdg.gardner2009 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 00:09:00 UTC 2019

My name is John Gardner. I live in Omaha Nebraska. I am looking for some advice on strategies/questions/advice about law school and the LSAT.

First- I had a lower undergrad GPA. I was told by a law school admissions committee member to take some graduate level classes and get my GPA up. I have a 4.0 GPA as of now. Should I submit the masters classes I've taken up to this point to my LSAC profile to show I have a 4.0 GPA? Should I finish my Masters first or does it matter?

Next- the LSAT I've taken it twice. I have went from a 137 to a 145. I have read a plethora of LSAT prep/study books. Obviously they have helped. I am thinking next that I would like to hire an LSAT tutor! Where do you guys suggest that I look, any copies or would wven law schools have LSAT tutors? Any advice on the things I've mentioned would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
John D, Gardner