[blindlaw] BlindLaw Digest, Vol 176, Issue 24

kelby carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 19:57:47 UTC 2019

I'm surprised to hear that; my state's voc rehab paid for KNFB Reader on my phone during undergrad. I suppose it varies depending on where you are. It seems to me that using Seeing AI would not be very helpful except on short documents (I know it and KNFB Reader have both been very helpful since I started practicing when I suddenly am handed a print document to look at.)

Sent from my iPhone