[blindlaw] Braille

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:19:30 UTC 2019

Hello,
I worked at the Public Defender office for 30 years doing appellate and
post-conviction practice. There is no way I could have written briefs
memoranda ETC or participated in oral arguments or hearings  without using
Braille. A Braille notetaker is certainly a good option, and if possible a
way to print hardcopy Braille.

Denise R. Avant, Esq
President,
773-991-8050