[blindLaw] Excellent seminar and Mock Trial

Nijat Worley nijat1989 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 15:51:56 UTC 2019

Mr. LaBarre,

   I just wanted to let you know that you put together another
excellent lawyers division seminar and Mock Trial. I learned a great
deal at the division seminar and reception. It was really good to see
LSAC at the seminar. I remember when I was getting ready to take the
LSAT just a few years ago, I had to fight hard to get all the
accommodations I needed.

I also think that was one of the best Mock Trials we have had in a
while. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

--
Nijat Worley
J.D.

Twitter: @nijatworley