[blindLaw] Handling discovery as a blind lawyer/

Jorge Paez paezja at mail.broward.edu
Tue Jul 16 08:23:53 UTC 2019

Hi everyone.
My name is Jorge and I’m in the middle of my undergraduate work but interested in going to law school after graduation and I’ve been researching a lot.
Apologies in advance if I ask a lot of questions.
OK, so the first thing I’d figure I ask is how do you handle discovery for those of you who are already employed?
I understand how e-discovery would be doable as long as the software is accessible, but what about when e-discovery is not available?

Thanks,

Jorge