[blindLaw] Big law firm jobs

Amar Jain amarjain at amarjain.com
Tue Jul 16 13:09:55 UTC 2019

Hi Jorge,

I am working in India with a most reputed law firm, in capital markets which in itself is diligence heavy. If you purely need inputs from corporate lawyer and law firm perspective, then happy to talk.

Unlike US, we have zeero implementation on accessibility and reasonable accommodation.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone