[blindLaw] Federal Rules of Procedure/Federal Rules of Evidence

Jorge Paez paezja at mail.broward.edu
Tue Jul 23 00:55:44 UTC 2019

Hi everyone.
So, I have a subscription to the online Blue Book, which is completely accessible.
However before that I had tried the phone version which isn’t, but that version was a bundle that included a subscription to the Federal Rules of Procedure and the Federal Rules of Evidence.
Does anyone know any way of getting those 2 books in an accessible format?
(The version that came with the inaccessible bluebook was not fully accessible either.)

Thanks,

Jorge