[blindLaw] LSAT practice

Jorge Paez paezja at mail.broward.edu
Tue Jul 23 15:43:46 UTC 2019

Hi everyone.
Anyone know any resource where I can prep for the LSAT with an actual test?
I’ve found apps that will do specific parts of it in flash card form, or you can take a 30 minute reading/logic etc. sample but I haven’t found a way to do a sim where it’d let you take the whole test.
My idea is to take a practice LSAT and see what score I would get right now, to have a baseline to study from.
I tried looking into the LSAC itself but they only give you practice materials if you have already scheduled an exam, something I don’t want to do since I’m aiming for a 165 and I hear taking the LSAT more then once is frowned on by law schools.

Thanks,

Jorge