[blindLaw] LSAT practice

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 16:07:23 UTC 2019

Hi Jorge,

I second the Bookshare recommendation.  There are several books of
actual prep tests on there with answer keys so you can grade yourself.

I would also recommend getting your hands on the Power Score books.
They will explain the various sections to you and how to think like
the test.  I've found the book on logical reasoning particularly
helpful.  It's not an actual test, no, but it's something to keep in
mind for when you take the test and learn what you may need to work
on.

Best of luck to you!

Julie