[blindLaw] ExamSoft Accessibility

Maura Kutnyak maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 17:36:39 UTC 2019

Upon review of this thread, I am feeling a bit concerned about the specifics in terms of requests for accommodations. I am getting ready to submit the paperwork in order to meet the deadline for the September 21 LSAT.

Does anyone know if the LSAC allows for amendments once paperwork has been submitted? I don’t think I have enough time to obtain help reviewing all the documents before the August 1 deadline. Just wondering how flexible they are about patching things up once the request is submitted.

Sincerely,

Maura Kutnyak
716-563-9882