[blindLaw] NY Bar enrolment with an Indian Bachelor's degree

Justin Harford blindstein at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 22:40:26 UTC 2019

I hope replies get sent to the list for this. I had always wondered if one could obtain a law degree for more affordable overseas and passed the bar in the USA. Seems like as long as the country had a curriculum focused around The English rather than the Roman law model that would be acceptable. Thoughts?

Then again, they say that law school is so theoretical, maybe there are international degrees that would essentially give you the same thinking and processing skills and you would simply come back to the USA with the same requirements to study for the bar as anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone