[blindLaw] Solo law

Daniel McBride dlmlaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 31 19:00:56 UTC 2019

George:
I have been practicing for 35.5 years. The breakdown is 3 years as a felony prosecutor, 3.5 years as an associate with a criminal defense firm, 12 years as felony public defender and 17 years as a sole practitioner.

There was always more money in my bank account when I was not a sole practitioner.

Regards,
Daniel McBride
Fort Worth, Texas