[blindlaw] Disability rights Organizations

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 09:32:33 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm interested in learning more about disability rights organizations. How are they funded? What is it like working for one? If one doesn't exist in your local practice area, how might you start one, and how do you keep costs minimal or nonexistent for clients? I'm imagining state/federal funding or a combination of federal dollars and donations. I have an indescribable passion for disability rights work, but I'm not sure how stable the job market is for attorneys who specialize in it.

Warmth,
Sanho