[blindlaw] Visiting D.C.

Cathryn Bonnette cathryn.bonnette17 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:14:51 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone!

I've been following this chain sporadically. I live around 15 minutes from Washington DC (when traffic is good), and would love to join you all this Friday night around 6:30 P.M. Please advise me if there's any issue. Otherwise I'll plan to arrive early- around 6:00 P.M. since traffic will be unpredictable. What reservation name should I ask for to connect with you in the restaurant?

Thanks!

Cathryn Bonnette
C: 202-744-4800
 if