[blindlaw] Federal Hiring Processes and Accommodations

Cody Davis cjdavis9193 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 23:31:45 UTC 2019

Glad to hear from you! How is DC going? It sounds like you might have moved to a new agency?

Back to my original email: apparently the deadline they sent originally was a typo. I have until the 18th to get the documentation. They did not say that they wanted medical documentation specifically. I am hoping that a letter from my vocational rehabilitation counselor will be sufficient, but they did not answer any of my questions asking about whether or not such a letter would be sufficient to get accommodations.

I have done other federal applications before, but this is the first one where there have been assessments to be filled out.

Sent from my iPhone