[blindlaw] ACLU of Washington is hiring!

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Jun 14 15:54:18 UTC 2019

From: Emily Chiang <echiang at aclu-wa.org<mailto:echiang at aclu-wa.org>>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 9:01 AM
Subject: ACLU is hiring!

Hello lovely people - we are in the market for a senior staff attorney and would be just delighted if you would share the attached posting far and wide.

We'll also be posting shortly for a regular staff attorney, so be on the lookout for that as well...

Thank you all, and hope you're having a wonderful June.

Emily

Emily Chiang
Legal Director, ACLU of Washington Foundation
901 Fifth Avenue, Suite 630
Seattle, WA  98164
206 624-2184 x221
echiang at aclu-wa.org<mailto:echiang at aclu-wa.org>