[blindLaw] JAWS and list keyboard commands

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Jun 25 18:54:21 UTC 2019

My office recently updated to Windows 10 and Office 365.  In the previous Windows 7 and Office 2013, when I highlighted a list, the context key gave me options for bulleting or numbering.  That does not happen in Office 365.  I know the keystrokes for bullets:  control-shift-l, but that does not put the bullets in the font I am using and does not indent the list.  I also don't know the keystrokes for numbering.

Does anyone know the keystrokes for bulleting or numbering in the font one is using  when using Windows 10 and Office 365 with JAWS?

I appreciate any help anyone offers.

Noel