[blindlaw] Inaccessible Databases

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 19:52:41 UTC 2019

All,

Good afternoon. What are some strategies you use if you come across an inaccessible database? Do you have sighted assistants, which sounds expensive and generally makes me uncomfortable, or do you have methods of circumnavigating problems like these? I'm anticipating professors and colleagues assuming that my blindness would slow them down or that they'd have to babysit me in some way. This is of particular concern with regards to law review. I'd like to have solutions in mind as early as possible.

Warmth,
Sanho