[blindlaw] Summary Dialogue Held at G.M.F.

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Sun Mar 10 19:52:46 UTC 2019

Dr. Harpur,

The link is working for me. Perhaps your E-mail reader breaking this URL
into pieces with hard carriage returns at the end of each line. This will
prevent the link from working.

I have used the tool at http://tinyurl.com to make a short version of the
same URL that will not be broken onto multiple lines in your E-mail
reader.  You will find that shortened URL below.

http://tinyurl.com/yxbx2pya

The original (and much longer) URL is included immediately below
*.*

https://sciencetechbrief.com/2019/03/08/transatlantic-reflections-on-the-power-of-technology-for-inclusion-a-summary/

Hope this helps,

_don