[blindlaw] Losing Place on Web Page

Brian Unitt BrianUnitt at holsteinlaw.com
Thu Mar 21 23:40:05 UTC 2019

What browser are you using? I am using chrome with the latest update for JAWS 2019, and I am not experiencing that problem.
Brian

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 21, 2019, at 3:48 PM, Jen Barrow via BlindLaw <blindlaw at nfbnet.org<mailto:blindlaw at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Hi Nikki,

Yes, I experience the same problem as you described. It’s very frustrating when I’m looking at a case on Westlaw and I switch over to word to write some notes, and then the JAWS focus is back at the top when I return to IE. I also started to notice this rather recently… But I can’t remember when.

Jen

Sent from my iPhone

*This message may contain legally privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately and delete all copies of this message.