[blindlaw] courtroom information technology for judges

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Sat Mar 23 17:40:20 UTC 2019

Congratulations, Elizabeth. Do you read Braille? If so, have you considered using a Braille display, connected wirelessly to a smartphone or tablet, for quick access to electronic documents? As for paper documents, scanning them with an app like Seeing AI or KNFB Reader, or getting a reader are probably your best options. Good luck!

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10