[blindlaw] Visual Interpretation of Jury and Exhibits

Shannon sbg at sbgaal.com
Sun Mar 24 17:01:26 UTC 2019

I think it would be a good idea to have a brainstorming conference call
session on this topic so we can all learn from each other.  I know in the
past, I hae always had other attorneys assist with seeing the body language
etc. from my voir dire panel and I have had braille notes on the topics I
want to cover, but I would love to hear how others handle this challenging
situation.

Sincerely,

Shannon Brady Geihsler

Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC
1001 Main St., Suite 803
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Office:  (806) 763-3999
Mobile:  (806) 781-9296
Fax:  (806) 749-3752
E-Mail:  sbg at sbgaal.com
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,