[blindlaw] question

Roderick Thomas rthomas48 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 11:08:41 UTC 2019

Hey Guys, I am getting ready to graduate in a couple of months. I will
be the first blind or vision impaired student to graduate in my law
school history. I would like to be a public defender after law school,
but I do not know that many blind lawyers that are public defenders.
Also, I will not be able to attend the convention in Las Vegas this year
because I will be studding for the bar exam. Does anyone know of any
blind lawyers that work in a public defender’s office? I would like to
call and speak with them if possible? I would like to know what problems
they faced in working as a blind lawyer in the public defender’s office.
Also, I would like to know how they are currently overcoming their
problems.