[blindlaw] Signal iOS App

Singh, Nandini NSingh at cov.com
Thu Mar 28 14:34:58 UTC 2019

Does anyone happen to know how accessible the encrypted messaging app Signal is for iPhone? I shall find out soon enough when I install it this weekend, but I thought I would still ask here.

Regards,
Nikki

Nandini Singh

Covington & Burling LLP
One CityCenter, 850 Tenth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001-4956
T +1 202 662 5113 | nsingh at cov.com
www.cov.com

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.