[blindlaw] Question

Georgia Cabus cabusgeorgia at gmail.com
Wed May 1 19:49:28 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I need advice from lawyers regarding my medical records.

I requested my full medical records from Kaiser Permanente and they sent me
a secure email to download it.

Problem, its not my records. Somebody else'a and now the concern is where
are mine or if it was sent to this other person or whomever. All of my
medical records (years).

I already called their member services (since the medical records
department is not responding and just goes to a voicemail box which is
already full) and reported the problem.

I want to have proper documentation regarding this and it is concerning
that my full medical records are I don't know where.

I'm in VA. Anyone who knows how to properly deal with this matter or point
me to the direction, if you could email me off list.

Thank you,

Georgia