[blindlaw] Adobe Sign Accessibility

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Thu May 2 17:10:48 UTC 2019

Colleagues,

Have any of you had any luck e-signing documents using Adobe Sign with a screen reader? If so, could you please share any workarounds you used to interact with the signature panel? I have no trouble selecting recipients, typing my message, or uploading files for signature, but once I navigate to the next screen where signatures need to be added, I can navigate to, but not interact with, any of the signature fields with the latest version of JAWS or NVDA. I’ve been accessing Adobe Sign on-line through Chrome, not in Acrobat itself.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as I am expected to e-sign contracts and send out to customers on a client’s behalf. The client doesn’t know I am blind, and if I don’t have to, I would prefer not to disclose this in case it would make the client feel apprehensive in any way, potentially jeopardizing the relationship. Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10