[blindlaw] Formatting in the Bluebook

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Thu May 2 18:40:24 UTC 2019

All,

For those of you who need to do lots of citing, I am curious what your
preferred manner of access to the Bluebook is. Bookshare has copies of
the 19th and 20th editions. Unfortunately, neither the DAISY nor the
BRF files contain formatting indicators like itallics and bold; and if
you know anything about legal citation, you know these can be critical
(and annoying). I had the online version of the Bluebook in school,
but I do not anymore. Besides that version, what do you all use if not
the Bookshare one?

--
Kelby Carlson