[blindlaw] Update on Track Changes in Microsoft 365

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Fri May 3 00:04:44 UTC 2019

Thanks to everyone for their kind messages!  They really mean a great
deal to me.  Honestly I think just having a real live person in the
room instead of talking over phone and email can make such a big
difference.

amar, I also really like your idea about trying to get either
Microsoft or Vispero to document that 365 is the most usable with
Jaws, especially in its advanced features.  We had briefly talked
about documentation in various respects, and I will raise it with them
again.

Laura