[blindlaw] FW: The Coelho Center Disability Law Fellowship

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon May 6 05:47:01 UTC 2019

Hi Denise,
Thanks for posting this. Loyola Law School is the sister campus to my college, Loyola Marymount University. I have a summer internship at the Coelho Center that starts at the end of May. During or after my internship, I will be happy to answer anyone's questions about the structure of the center.
Vejas